New classes are offered each week and are developed around a monthly theme. Classes focus on true culinary techniques where teachers guide the students through original YCA recipes ~ all created exclusively for Young Chefs Academy by our own certified chefs.
We're taking it to the streets this month!....Well not literally. We're bringing the street food experience to the YCA kitchen! Take a culinary journey with us through the exotic streets where vendors, food carts and trucks gather to grill, braise, shape and stuff tasty concoctions from around the world.
Shhhh..we have some secrets to share with you this month!
In October, we’re going to reveal some of our kitchen hacks, tips and tricks to make cooking easier. You’ll also pick up some good ideas on how to save your supper from common mistakes, save time in the kitchen and use parts of ingredients that you normally would throw away! Join us as we baste, bread, smash and broil while putting your newfound knowledge of hacks, tips and tricks to the test!
Please see our weekly class schedule below to find the right class for your young chef and sign up now! Call us today to find out how you can save on weekly classes and take advantage of the many benefits by becoming a member!
- FRIDAY NIGHT FUN (4yr. to 13yr.): KIDS NIGHT OUT - scroll down TO REGISTER - CLICK HERE FOR PDF FLYER
- THIS ONE IS FOR THE TINY ONES (3yr. to 5yr.): KINDERCOOKS - scroll down TO REGISTER - CLICK HERE FOR PDF FLYER
CLASSES DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017 (August 30, 2016 - June 1, 2017)
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN!! - CALL RESERVATIONS DESK 972-335-4449 reservation over the phone only for this program-
see WEEKLY TECHNICAL CLASSES SCHEDULE PDF FLYER click here
- BUSY CHEFS (kids attending preschool and Kinder) - 1h./week
- JUNIOR CHEFS (kids attending elementary) - 1&1/2 h./week
- TEEN CHEFS (middle and high school) - 1&1/2 h./week
- KINDERCOOKS (3yr. to 5yr.) - 1h/month
- PRIVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE - call TO SCHEDULE